3,232,478 registered users! SpareRoom has a huge choice of Rooms for Rent and Flatmates across the UK
SpareRoom is the UK's #1 flat and house share website. Source: Hitwise
'The pioneering online business that has transformed the way people look for somewhere to live' - The Daily Express
Every 3 minutes someone in the UK finds a flatmate with SpareRoom.co.uk
Have an account? »
(we'll never post on your timeline without your permission)
It's free and lets you...
Friendly British female looking to rent room on single occupancy basis to female tenant, sharing the flat's amenities
* Extremely spacious / well decorated / clean / tidy flat
* Private / quiet / large furnished double bedded room, for single occupancy rental
* Spacious wardrobes with desk / dressing table
* Communal gardens with off street car parking at rear of property
* Broadband internet access included
* New washing machine and boiler
* Easy access to Northolt Tube Station (Central Line)
* Close proximity by bus/tube to Ealing, Hanwell, Chiswick, Greenford and Harrow
* 30 minute commute by tube to the West End
* 24 hour direct bus service to London Heathrow airport
* Bus stops immediately outside property
* Library, cafes, pubs, salons, supermarkets, off licences, pharmacies, gymnasium with swimming pool & fitness classes, convenience stores & takeaway restaurants - all within close proximity.
Rental / Deposit information:
* Monthly rental: £550. 00 per calendar month, including utility bills/Council Tax.
* 1 month refundable security deposit (£550. 00) plus one month's advance rental
* If short term rental agreement tenancy will be on weekly basis at £137. 00 per week and £20. 00 per day
* The room will be vacant from Saturday 1 June 2013 (short term rentals considered).
I'm a social, hard working'young' 36 year old woman. Very tidy, considerate, fun loving person. My personal interests include music, dance, food, travel & culture and I'm very social.
I'm continuing to rent my spare room after my brother returned to live in Japan. I'd like a tenant who will have mutual respect, be realiable and trustworthy, as I am. It's important to me to help maintain my well kept flat so it can be appreciated by all... I'm open to having a chat over a cup of tea/glass of wine every now & then as would enjoy the company.
|Minimum term||3 months|
|Total # rooms||2|
|Interests||Food, travel & culture, music & dance|
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example: